- This TeleVue Visual Imaging Paracorr removes coma from the resulting image when performing astrophotography with Newtonian reflector or Dobsonian telescopes.
- Drastically enhances stars at the edge of the field.
- The TeleVue Paracorr optical assembly separates from the Tunable Top to enable use with SLR and CCD cameras.
- Optimally suited for APS-sized formats measuring 27 mm in diameter used with extremely fast f/3 optical systems.
- Designed to be compatible with 3" focusers, the Tele Vue BIG Paracorr also works for both visual and imaging applications with the appropriate accessories.
- The Parabola Corrector, or Paracorr, eliminates coma for significally enhanced edge-of-field stars that match the quality of stars elsewhere in the image field.
- Best suited for up to 52 mm diagonal CCD sensor formats with Newtonian reflector optical systems as fast as f/3.
- With 80 mm of back focus, the 3" BIG Paracorr permits the inclusion of additional accessories.
- This Tele Vue 2" Tunable Top with 1.25" Adapter is identical to the one included the TeleVue 2" Paracorr Type 2.
- Works in conjunction with the Tele Vue Visual/Imaging System Adapter (VISA) to enable the 3" BIG Paracorr for visual applications.
- Attaches to the TeleVue VISA which is in turn attached to the 3" BIG Paracorr following removal of the flange.
- Included adapter enables the use of 1.25” eyepieces.