- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount with 2" Tripod - 7102P
iOptron has discontinued the CEM25P Equatorial Mount w/2" Tripod, and we are out of stock. Here is a link to the iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount with 1.75" LiteRoc Tripod we carry at High Point. Hopefully, you can find a proper replacement in this selection. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-266-9590 or send an email, and we will be happy to help you. Thank you!
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount w/2" Tripod
All of the most popular features of the CEM25 are retained with the new CEM25P, but with the added bonus of a guaranteed low periodic error of nearly +/- 10 arc seconds or lower. A stricter production process for the R.A. gear enables this improved tracking precision. Furthermore, the CEM25P has bigger gear switches on both axes, providing easier access and adjustment, a helpful convenience for those wearing light gloves.
This smooth, exceptionally quiet CEM (Center Balanced Equatorial) Mount weighs under 11 lbs., and uses GOTO power at 60% less than other mounts in its category.
The "Z" design places the payload burden at the center of gravity for enhanced natural stability. Taking its load capacity into consideration, the "Z" designed CEM25P is especially light, a welcome benefit for remote set up. The CEM25P Equatorial Mount also has a modifiable counterweight bar to avoid obstructing the tripod. And because the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft, polar alignment is reliably fast and accessible.
The most up-to-date advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology makes the CEM25P one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. Includes a user-friendly Go2Nova® Hand Controller that contains a 150,000+ object database and a large four line LCD screen to facilitate setting the telescope and finding the desired celestial object.
iOptron CEM25P Equatorial Mount Highlights
- Newly designed Center-Balanced Equatorial Mount enables greater payloads with minimum mount only weight
- Made to be the optimal astrophotography mount for both entry-level and intermediate users
- Periodic error under +/- 10 arc seconds
- Payload capacity of 27 lbs. (12.3 kg) despite a mount-only weight of just 10.4 lbs. (4.7 kg)
- Loading force on spring loaded gear system is user adjustable
- Gear switches on the R.A. as well as DEC axis allows effortless balancing when detached
- Counterweight shaft is modifiable for 0º latitude operation
- Stepper motor uses very little power
- New electronics and control adapter equivalent to those on the CEM60
- iOptron AccuAlign™ calibrated polar scope with dark field illumination and easy polar alignment operation for fast and precise polar alignment
- Regular polar alignment for those who cannot see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller features the latest GOTONOVA® GOTO technology
- ST-4 autoguiding port is built-in
- Integrates 32-channel GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Serial port enables firmware upgrades and computer control
- Spring loaded Vixen "V" style dovetail saddle
- Comes with a standard heavy-duty tripod weighing 5 kg (11 lbs.) with 2" wide stainless steel legs, accessory tray and spreader