- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Pegasus Astro Falcon Rotator - PEG-ROT-FALCON
Pegasus Astro Falcon Rotator
Deceptively lightweight and thin, the Pegasus Astro Falcon Rotator is a low profile camera field rotator capable of lifting and supporting heavy image trains with strict accuracy despite its compact size. Offers easy control via ASCOM drivers or standalone software for precise automatic camera field adjustments to make your observing experience easier and more convenient.
Low Profile/M54 Threaded
Rotator is 18 mm (0.7") thick and 24.7 oz. in weight. Features M54 threads on both openings.
- Telescope Side: M54 male to 2" nosepiece
- Camera Side: M54 male to M48 male adapter
A powerful geared/low backlash stepper motor ensures that the rotator will lock to the designated degrees. Mechanics inside the focuser guarantee zero flex in any point during a full circle rotation.
ASCOM and INDI Support
Offers full ASCOM6 support with INDI to follow by the time of availability.
Pegasus Astro Falcon Rotator Specifications
- Dimensions: 180 mm (7.0") x 140 mm (5.5") x 56 mm (2.2")
- Material: Blue anodized aluminum
- Clear Aperture: 54 mm (2.13")
- Motor Step Angle: 0.0625 degrees per step
- Telescope Adapter: M54 male to 2" nosepiece
- Camera Adapter: M54 male to M48 male adapter
- Back Focus: 18 mm (0.7")
- Weight: 24.7 oz.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Operating Voltage: 12V @ 1A