- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Revolution Imager Microscope Adapter Kit for R1 and R2 - RI-MICRO
Revolution Imager Microscope Adapter Kit
The Revolution: Micro enables exploration of new dimensions. This kit contains a microscope lens along with a strong frame that holds the lens, 7" Revolution Imager LCD screen, and provides fine focus ability.
The LCD monitor can be mounted either on a secure side arm, or to the top of the base using the provided swivel head to allow you to view the screen how you wish.
Suitable for R1 as well as R2 camera packages, the Revolution: Micro enables a magnification range of 8x to 40x. Additionally, with the R2 e-zoom feature, up to 200x can be acquired when the 7" LCD is being used.
Revolution: Micro Microscope Adapter Kit Specifications
C-Mount Microscope Lens:
- Working Distance: 43 mm - 150 mm
- Visual Field: 2.4 mm - 32 mm
- Zoom Range: 8x - 40x (with 7" monitor)
- Zoom Range with R2 Electric Zoom: Up to 200x
- Height: 29 cm
- Dual Monitor Mounting Options: Side arm and top-mounted swivel head
- Material: Aluminum