- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 Pro SynScan Mount - S30330
Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 Pro Dual Mount w/SynScan Controller and Tripod
This Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 Mount with SynScan GoTo is a hybrid mount with dual alt-azimuth and equatorial capabilities for both general use and astrophotography. It supports a wide range of heavy professional photo and video equipment by providing ideal stability and pointing accuracy. Includes SynScan hand controller with dual AZ/EQ firmware featuring a database of more than 42,900 celestial objects that can all be automatically found and tracked.
Capable of carrying heavy-duty photographic equipment weighing up to 44 pounds for professional shooting and video recording, the AZ-EQ6 SynScan Mount, at only 33 pounds, is not only highly efficient, but highly portable as well.
Freedom Find - Tracking Made Easy!
Sky-Watcher's Freedom Find dual-encoder technology facilitates both manual and electronic movement in either axis without alignment or positional data being lost. Once you have moved to a new object, the telescope will henceforth automatically track said object with great precision. Additional setups are not required in a single observing session.
Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan Mount Highlights
- German Alt-Az/Equatorial dual mode
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC) can be trained with Autoguider or PC.
- Belt drive - Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing
- DSLR Electronic Shutter Release Port for batch astrophotography exposures.
- Includes a pair of dual-fit (45 mm and 75 mm) saddles for mounting two telescopes.
- New motor controller with higher torque and accuracy.
- Driving Resolution: Approximately 0.14 arc seconds
- Autoguider port
- PEC control in EQ mode
- Alignment Methods: 1, 2, or 3-star alignment (EQ)/brightest star or 2-star alignment (AZ)
- RA/DEC Worm Gears: D=92.5 mm, 180 teeth, brass
- RA/DEC Axes: D=40 mm, steel
- Latitude Adjustment Range: 10º - 70º (EQ); 10º - 90º (AZ)
- Azimuth Adjustment Range: About +/- 9º