Telescope Focusers & Focusing Accessories
- Focus Product Type: Focus Adapter
- Connection Side A: OPTEC-2400 Dovetail
- Connection Side B: M117 Thread
- Outside Diameter: 4.78" (121mm)
- Back-Focus Usage: 0.5" (12.5mm) from thread seat
- Focuser Design/Type: Electronic Focusers
- Works with iOptron Photron Ritchey-Chretien as well as other RC telescopes with dual-speed focusers
- Makes very little noise during operation
- Compatible with most recently producted iOptron mounts
- Allows Pegasus Stepper Motor to camera lens focusing ring operation
- Motor Focus Lens Kit contains an aluminum pulley and timing belt
- Pegasus Astro Large SCT Hardware Kit featuring a bracket, pulley, belt, and bolts
- Works with Celestron C11 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope models
- Compatible with all versions of both the Motor Focus Kit and FocusCube
- Focus Accessory Type: Focus Motor
- Ports: USB-C to Standard USB, ARCO Port, 12V Power Supply Port
- Software: FOCUS Manager and ASCOM Driver
- WiFi: Yes
- Facilitates vibration-free focus control for systems requiring at the telescope operation while using the FocusLynx Control Hub
- 2-line digital display provides position and temperature information
- Exterior design consists of anodized black 6061 aluminum
- Includes an electronic Fine Focus Knob for easy one-hand control
Optec WiFi 802.11b/g Wireless Network Add-On Board for FocusLynx and Gemini Control Circuits - 19755
- Supplemental WiFi 802.11b/g networking solution enabling wireless Ethernet for your FocusLynx or Gemini control hub
- Optec FocusLynx and Gemini systems are able to accept this WiFi option at any time
- Eliminates the need for PC or tablet communication wires
- Control is performed via either Optec's iOS or Android app
- All related FocusLynx or Gemini software, including hand controller and smartphone app, are all updated at the same time
- Compatible with the PrimaLuceLab ESATTO 3" robotic microfocuser
- Compatible with the Sky-Watcher Esprit 120 ED and 150 ED telescopes
- The adapter comes in two parts, one with a thread and one with tightening screws
- Thread is M81 (F) to M65 (M)
- The camera side of the extension tube has a female M81 thread
- The extension tube is compatible with all ESATTO camera adapters
- PrimaLuceLab has designed the extension tube to have a 25mm thickness
- Great for connecting your camera or other accessories farther away from the ESATTO 3"
- Designed with telescopes that have long travel focusers in mind
- Provides an additional 65m of thickness
- Compatible with the PrimaLuceLab ESATTO 3"
- Attaches using a precise dovetail coupling system
- Adapts version 2 of the Sesto Senso Robotic Focuser to focusers with a 26mm diameter shaft
- Installs on the focuser instead of the focus knobs.
- Connection Side A: PrimaLuceLab ESATTO 4" Robotic Microfocuser
- Connection Side B: Takahashi FSQ-106 Focuser Receptacle
Upgrade your current focuser today with a new one from High Point Scientific! Our experts have picked the best of the best for you to choose from. No matter what your budget is, we are confident you will find a focuser that suits your needs. It’s no secret that the optics are the most important part of any telescope, but the focuser is just as crucial when it comes to your viewing or imaging experience. The focuser is the link between the telescope itself and the eyepiece or camera.
If it is shaky or jumpy when the draw tube is racked in or out or flexes when heavier eyepieces or accessories are introduced, your focuser can make observing almost impossible. A quality focuser should provide precise positioning of the eyepiece or camera to within .002 inches. Focusing should be smooth and easy, without any backlash, so that the telescope doesn’t vibrate or shake, even at higher magnifications. A decent focuser should be able to handle the weight of today’s multi-element eyepieces, as well as a DSLR or standard CCD camera.
At High Point, you will find affordable rack and pinion focusers and more advanced Crayford focusers. We also carry highly precise electric and motorized focusers. These are excellent because they virtually eliminate vibration by removing the need to touch the telescope. Electric and motorized focusers may also come with a controller and/or different speed settings to bring convenience and variety to your viewing experience.