- Tele Vue Large Field Corrector designed specifically for NP101is and NP127is telescopes.
- Provides a flattened image field for both the 101 mm and 127 mm Nagler-Petzval APO refractors.
- Enhances edge-of-field quality for imaging use.
- Optimally suited for use with CCD sensors measuring 35 mm or larger.
- Tele Vue Focal Reducer for NP and NPis series telescopes.
- Reduces the effective focal length of Nagler-Petzval refractors by a factor of 0.8x.
- Best suited for typical 55 mm back focal length SLR camera bodies that accept T-rings.
- DSLR camera use requires a 2.4” adapter, while CCD camera use requires the proper spacing needed to maintain 55 mm of back focus.
- This adapter makes TeleVue focal reducers compatible with standard 2" focusers.
- Enables the use of Tele Vue 0.8x Reducers (NPR-1073 or RFL-4087) on NP101, NP127, or TV102 telescopes.
- Not suitable for use with NP101, NP127, and TV102 "is" models.
- TeleVue combination Focal Reducer and Field Flattener for 102 mm telescopes.
- Provides a 0.8x effective focal length reduction.
- Flattens the TV102 telescope's image field in order to optimize imaging results.
- Designed to fit standard 2" focusers as well as threaded TV102iis accessories.
- For CCD camera use, the CWT-1070, STL-1071, or TRG-1072 adapter is required to enable connection.
- This Tele Vue 0.8x Focal Reducer and Field Flattener works in conjunction with TV-85 and Pronto telescopes.
- Transforms the TV-85 into a 480 mm f/5.6 system, and the Pronto into a 380 mm f/5.4 system.
- Flattens the field in addition to reducing the effective focal length for fast, superior quality astro-imaging operations.
- Fully multi-coated with 3 elements, this unit fits directly into 2” focusers.
- Accepts standard T-rings for 35 mm cameras.