- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron Tri-Pier with Rolling Case - 8034-RC
iOptron Tri-Pier with Rolling Case
for Variety of iOptron Mounts
The iOptron Tri-Pier presents the best of both worlds when it comes to a stable base for your CEM60, CEM60EC, CEM40, CEM40EC, GEM45, GEM45EC*, iEQ45, iEQ45 Pro, iEQ30, iEQ30 Pro*, AZ Mount Pro*, MiniTower*, MiniTower II* or MiniTower Pro* telescope mounts. The iOptron Tri-Pier is compatible with mounts from other manufacturers with the addition of the proper adapter.With a maximum payload of 220 pounds (100 kg), the iOptron Tri-Pier offers a weight capacity that surpasses most tripods on the market, but also has height adjustment and leveling capabilities that are seldom seen on a traditional pier. This package comes with a rolling case to keep your Tri-Pier safe and easy to transport.
The iOptron Tri-Pier is made of aluminum with stainless steel leg extensions for strength and long-lasting good looks. The Tri-Pier also has built-in vibration suppression pads on it's feet.
iOptron Tri-Pier Specifications
- Max Payload: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Tri-Pier Weight: 25.6 lbs (11.6 kg)
- Pier Diameter: 5.7" (144 mm)
- Height Adjustment Range: 31.3"-43" (795-1095 mm)
- Uneven Ground Range: 3.35" (85 mm)
- Max Leg Spread: Ø46.5" (Ø1180 mm)
- Pier Dimension Folded: Ø12.8"x 25.6" (Ø325 x 650 mm)
* Please keep in mind that some of the mounts listed above may require additional mounting accessories, including the AZ Mount Pro and all versions of the MiniTowe, which requires a center post and three leveling screws. You can find this kit (8340-PIER) in the recommended accessories section above. Also please note that the GEM45, GEM45EC, iEQ30 or iEQ30 Pro, when coupled with the Tri-Pier, may limit low latitude applications. Contact our non-commissioned product specialists if you have any questions or require clarification for your particular set-up.