- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade 130 mm f/7 Series 6000 ED APO Triplet Refractor - 261003
Meade 130 mm Series 6000 ED APO Triplet Refractor
Meade Series 6000 telescopes represent some of the best designed refractors available. Every refractor is independently constructed and tested to guarantee they meet Meade's highest standards in terms of both optics and mechanics. Order this Meade Series 6000 telescope today!
The Meade Series 6000 ED APO Triplet Refractor has been made with both the observer and imager in mind. The three element optical design of this Meade 130mm telescope uses extra-low dispersion (ED) optical glass of the highest grade that essentially eliminate false color to deliver amazing color correction, contrast, and sharpness.
Meade's proprietary 2.5" dual-speed Rack & Pinion focuser is a new addition to the Series 6000 Triplet APO package. This focuser incorporates a 10:1 fine focus knob to enable precise focusing. To assist with attaining accurate focusing, the 2.5" dual-speed Rack & Pinion focuser contains millimeter markings on the drawtube. It is also rotatable to allow your target object to be easily framed. Recently added for this focuser is the 2" self-center locking ring for centering diagonals or cameras to the optical train each time the locking ring is engaged.
This Meade 130mm telescope also includes as standard equipment a fully retractable dew shield, mounting rings, a Vixen-style dovetail, and an aluminum hard carrying case to preserve your valuable instrument when not in use.
This Meade 130mm telescope will fulfill the needs of even the most discerning astronomer. For crisp wide-field imaging and observing, nothing can beat a true three-element Apochromatic Refractor (APO). Meade Series 6000 telescopes are optically some of the finest available at any price.
Please Note: Meade Series 6000 telescopes now use a Synta style finderscope mounting shoe instead of the standard Meade style shoe.
Meade 130 mm Series 6000 ED APO Triplet Refractor Specifications
- Clear Aperture: 130 mm
- Optical Design: Apochromatic Refractor
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Number of Elements: 3
- Focal Length: 910 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/7
- Dawes Limit: 0.890954
- Dovetail: Vixen-style
- Dew Shield: Yes
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.3" x 6.1" x 6.1"
- Weight: 17.7 lbs.