Reducers, Correctors & Flatteners
- 1X Flattener for Apertura 60EDR or 72EDR Refractors
- The Apertura Flattener adjusts approximately 5 mm for proper backfocus
- Accepts 48mm Wide T-Ring for DSLR (sold separately)
- Full frame!
- Apertura RC Reducer offers 0.75X reduction
- f/8 RC's are reduced to f/6; f/9's transform to a scope with an effective focal ratio of f/6.75!
- 2" barrel
- 70mm - 80 mm focus distance from sensor to reducer thread
- 15mm image circle
- Reducer only, no flattening ability
- Inexpensive 1.25" Focal Reducer by Apertura
- 0.5X reduction
- Fully multi-coated doublet in black anodized cell
- Decrease the focal length of your telescope by half with this 2" 0.5x Focal Reducer.
- Provides a wide field while minimizing exposure times for astrophotography.
- This 2" 0.5x Focal Reducer contains fully multi-coated optics with two-element optical design.
- Black anodized lens cell curtails reflections from errant light.
- Offers considerable flexibility for set up modification.