- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider For Astrophotography - 05531
Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider For Astrophotography
- Delightfully thin off-axis guider ideal for use with Newtonian reflector telescopes and DSLR cameras
- Lets you guide and capture astrophotos simultaneously through one telescope. No guide scope required!
- 10.5mm thickness perfect for use with Newtonian reflectors which have limited back focus travel
- This Orion OAG not interfere with the use of coma correctors thanks to its thin profile
- Compensates for any existing flexures that may interfere with accurate guiding and tracking
Add autoguiding accuracy to any astrophotography setup with the affordable Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider. This versatile accessory lets you image and guide through a single telescope without the need for a separate guide scope!
Its thin, 10.5mm profile makes the Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider, or OAG, a unique and versatile offering to today's astrophotographers. It's ideal for use with Newtonian reflector telescopes which have limited "back focus" travel. Until now, astrophotographers who used Newtonian reflector telescopes had to use a separate guide scope to add autoguiding accuracy to their images. With the convenient Thin Off-Axis Guider, you can guide and capture astrophotos using one telescope - no guide scope required! Using the Thin Off-Axis Guider for Astrophotography will help you save time and reduce the weight and bulk of your imaging system while eliminating pesky tracking errors.
Designed for use with the Orion StarShoot AutoGuider (sold separately) and similar small-chip autoguiding devices, the Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider features lateral adjustment capability which can effectively double the prism's width for increased versatility.
This handy astrophotography accessory comes with a host of useful adapters including a C-mount to T-threads adapter, Canon DSLR bayonet adapter, Camera T-adapter, ultra-thin M48 male to T-adapter female adapter, 3mm Coma-Corrector spacer, 18mm spacer, and a 2" nosepiece. Thanks to these included adapters, the Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider for Astrophotography will work with many imaging systems right out of the box.
Whether you use a Newtonian astrograph, Schmidt-Cassegrain, or other telescope for your astrophotographic pursuits, get the Orion Thin Off-Axis Guider for Astrophotography and start enjoying increased accuracy in your photos of the cosmos!